VNIT Recruitment 2022 –Apply Online Technician/Senior Technician | 45 Posts | Last Date : 02th January 2023 |
Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech
10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group
ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)
VNIT Recruitment 2022:- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur (VNIT) is a public technical university located in the central India city of Nagpur, Maharashtra. Established in 1960, the institute is among 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs) in the country. In 2007, the institute was conferred with the status of Institute of National Importance by the National Institutes of Technology, Science Education
and Research Act, 2007 (27 of 2007) of the Parliament of India with all other NITs. Formerly known as Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering (VRCE), the institute is named in the honor of an eminent engineer, planner and statesman Sir M. Visvesvaraya. The Institute awards Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degrees in engineering, technology, architecture and science for which the entry is through the JEE (Main), GATE, JAM, CSIR-UGC NET, etc.
|Organization Name||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (VNIT)|
|Job Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Age Limit||1. Technician : Not exceeding 27 Years
2. Senior Technician : Not exceeding 33 Years
Total Vacancies:- 45 Posts
- Technician : 30 Posts
Senior Technician : 15 Posts
- Technician : PB-1+GP ₹ 2000 (Pay Level 3)
- Senior Technician : PB-1+GP ₹ 2400 (Pay Level 4)
Technician/Senior Technician :
- Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks. OR
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. OR
- Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. OR
- Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Important Dates :-
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 27th December 2022
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online applications: 02nd January 2023) up to 5.00 PM
Application Fees :-
- General/OBC-NCL Candidates : Rs. 400
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS : No Fees
Postal Address :-
The Registrar, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440010
VNIT Recruitment Selection Process :-
- The shortlisted candidates (as per the list displayed on institute website) will have to appear for both Written Test and Skill Test on scheduled date(s) and time.
VNIT Recruitment How to Apply:-
- Step 1 : Payment of Application Fees, if applicable.
- Step 2 : The link for registration & final Submission of Online Prescribed Application Form with all relevant details will be available on VNIT Website till 27th December 2022.
- Step 3 : Hard copies of online submitted prescribed application form for each post duly filled in along with self-attested Xerox copies of all testimonials/ documents and the receipt of application fees paid (if any) should reach on or before 05.00 PM on 2nd January 2023 by Hand / Post to The Registrar, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur 440010.
Official Notification:- Click Here
Apply Link:- Click Here
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.