Utility Powertech Limited Recruitment 2022: (Contractual Basis) | Assistant Loco Driver | Freshers | ITI Pass | March 2022:
Company Name :- Utility Powertech Limited (UPL)
Utility Powertech Limited Recruitment 2022: Utility Powertech Limited (UPL) is a joint venture Company of Reliance Infrastructure Limited (R.Infra) and NTPC Limited a Government of India Enterprises. With 50:50 share holding of each promoters. The Company was incorporated on 23rd November 1995 under the Company Act 1956.
Utility Powertech Limited Recruitment2022 :
The UPL is having unique advantage of resources and efficient system of its both promoters. Besides promoters, Company is also providing services to other reputed Organisations. The UPL is managing more than 3,500 manpower in various categories through its 45 sites located all across the country.The UPL also provides cost effective services to various Joint Ventures / Subsidiaries Companies of NTPC.
Position :- Assistant Loco Driver (Trainees)
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
No. Of Post :- Not Specified
- 10th / Matric pass from Govt. Affiliated
- Govt. Affiliated I.T.I. (Fitter, Electrician &
Diesel Mechanic) The course must be
approved by NCVT / SCVT. Candidates
who have pursued above course/s in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :– Between 18 to 35 Years as on Date 01.03.2022
- During the Training Trainee Shall be given a Consolidated Stipend of Rs. 7,000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Only) per month.
- Selected candidate shall have to Sign a Services Agreement Bond before start of Training in favour of UPL for Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rupees
Six Lakhs Only) and GST Extra, for period of 5 years.
Duration of Training :-
- Selected candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian Railways. Complete cost of training shall be borne by UPL. The Training shall be given in English and Hindi medium.
Job Location :- Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process :-
- The registered candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type / multiple choice type written test. The test paper will be bilingual i.e., in Hindi and English.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply :- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 19 April 2022
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 30-03-2022, 10:00 AM
- Closing Date : 19-04-2022, 06:00 PM
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :-Click here
Apply Link :-Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.