Sharda Motor Industries Ltd Recruitment 2022 | Mechanical Engineer Maintenance | Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. | July 2022 |
Sharda Motor Industries Ltd Recruitment:- Sharda Motor is a forerunner in automotive innovation with state-of-art technology. Founded in 1986, Sharda Motor Industries Ltd (SMIL) has scaled to numerous highs in the automotive industry. The latest techniques, design, equipment and modern manufacturing which is highly efficient, organized and structured in India, we are making new grooves in this area, adding excellence and technological expertise.
We are the market leader in manufacturing of Exhaust Systems, Suspension systems, Soft Top Canopies having 6 manufacturing units strategically located across all Indian automobile hubs.
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Company Name :- Sharda Motor Industries Ltd.
Position :- Mechanical Engineer Maintenance
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Experience :- 4 – 5 years
Job Location :- Chengalpattu, Chennai
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Sharda Motor Industries Ltd Recruitment
Job Description :-
Roles and Responsibilities
- Press shop Machines (Breakdown & PM)
- Controlling of MTTR & MTBF as per Target in Press shop & Assembly shop.
- Press shop Machines Spares Management
- Mechanical Support to Utility Equipment
- CBM(Condition Based Maintenance) & TBM (Time Based Maintenance) activities & Shift Activities
- Kaizen for Entire Plant
- Monthly cost Saving preparation
- IATF, TPM & MRM Documentation work
- All Mechanical Spares – Press Shop Machines
- Overall Cost Saving
Press shop & Assembly shop machine external work follow up with supplier.
Main Purpose of Job:
- To provide operational power by developing and maintaining the company engineering procedures and involvement of assigned projects in a manner that customer that work adheres to company policies is required.
- Maintenance cost reduction
- Reduced MTTR
- Increased MTBF
- Energy cost saving.
- Troubleshoot all types of hydraulic system and Pneumatic Functional.
- Localized spare and cost savings.
- New machine Installation, testing and commissioning
- Machine layout change as per requirement.
- Completed Safety Program.
Apply Link :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.