RPSC Recruitment 2022 | for Senior Teacher | Graduate, Degree, Diploma | 417 Posts | 21 June 2022 |
RPSC Recruitment : Rajasthan Public Service Commission had a glorious past of nearly 70 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper. At the time of formation of Rajasthan, the institution of Public Service Commission existed in only three of the 22 covenanting states viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner. After the integration of princely states, as per the publication dated 20th August, 1949 in the Rajasthan Gazette, The Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1949 came into effect. According to section 1(3), the said ordinance should came into effect from that date, when Notification regarding appointment would publish in official Gazette and on 22 December, 1949 the said Notification was published. Hence, on 22 December, 1949.
RPSC Recruitment 2022
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission was established, or in other words the Rajasthan Public Service Commission came into effect from 22 December, 1949. With the ordinance dated 16 August, 1949 the PSCs or other institution performing duties in the nature of those of a PSC in the constituent states were abolished. The ordinance also provided inter-alia, for the composition of the Commission, the staff and the functions of the Commission.
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Organisation Name :- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Position :- Senior Teacher
No. Of Post :- 417
- Social Science-120
- Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium, and Shiksha Shastri/ Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Graduate or equivalent examination with the concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Science-Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects: – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects:– History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy, and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Minimum 18 Yrs and Maximum 40 Yrs.
- Relaxation in Upper age limit as per government norms.
Salary :- As Per government norms
Job Location :- Ajmer
Selection Process :-
- The selection for these posts will be done on the basis of a competitive exam which will be objective type mode.
Application Fee :-
- General and OBC/BC of Creamy Layer Rs. 350/-
- Non-Creamy OBC/ MBC and EWS Rs. 250/- SC/ ST/ PWD Rs. 150/-
How to Apply :-
- Visit to official website of RPSC https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and Click on ‘Apply Online’
- You can also go to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and Login.
- Then fill ‘One Time Registration (OTR)’ available on the Recruitment Portal
- After OTR, add your details
- Now Pay Application Fee
- Last date to apply online is 21 June 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Important Dates for RPSC Sr. Teacher Recruitment 2022:
- Commencement of Submission of Application: 23 May 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 June 2022
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.