Puducherry Electricity Department Recruitment 2022 : for Junior Engineer | B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma | 42 Posts | Last Date: 18 April 2022 :
Puducherry Electricity Department Recruitment 2022: The first decade of the 20th century witnessed the advent of electricity in Puducherry. The Municipality in Pondicherry was authorized by the Arrête of 6 June 1908 to raise a loan of Rs. 64,000 from the Cassie De Secours Mutuels Des Macouas so as to enable it to take steps to provide electricity to the town. A 524 KW DC powerhouse was set up by the municipality and went into operation in the year 1909. The Powerhouse was provided with diesel motors that produced an uninterrupted current at 220 Volts and the Pondicherry Town received its first Power supply from 14 July 1909.
Puducherry Electricity Department Recruitment 2022:
The DC power produced by this unit was sufficient for lighting the Governor’s residence, some offices and a few houses in Rue Dumas and Rue Capucin. In view of some difficulty by the Pondicherry Municipality to run the unit, a subvention of Rs 2,000 has been granted to the Municipality during 1920 to run the undertaking. However, in 1929 the responsibility for running the unit came to vest with the Service De Travaux Publics (Public Works Department).
Organisation Name :- Puducherry Electricity Department
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Position :- Junior Engineer
No. Of Post :- 42
Qualification / Experience :-
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University or A.M.I.E. (Electrical) Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution/ technical board with 3 years of experience after acquiring Diploma in the field of operation and maintenance of power system transmission and distribution from a reputed industry/utility
- The Diploma Course should have been approved by the AICTE;
- The Diploma Certificate should have been issued by a State Board of Technical Education.
- The Degree Course should have been approved by the AICTE/UGC, as applicable to the institution offering the Degree Course;
- The Degree Certificate should have been issued by a recognized University/Institution.
- In compliance with the policy of the AICTE & UGC on imparting technical education, the Diploma/Degree certificates obtained from Institutions/ Universities/ Deemed to be Universities through Distance Education Mode will not be considered as valid qualification
Age Limit (as on 31/01/2022):-
- Unreserved/ EWS – 30 years
- OBC – 33 years
SC/ ST – 35 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
Salary :- Rs. 33,000/ month
Job Location :- Puducherry
Selection Process :-
- The selection process for the post of Junior Engineer will be based on written competitive examination. Questions will be on technical knowledge.
|Scheme of Written Test||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration||Marks for correct answer||Negative mark|
|Objective Multiple Choice Question||100||100||2 hours||1 mark||– 0.25|
- Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for selection:
UR/EWS/OBC/SC(Others)/OBC(Migrant) : 50%
SC/PwD/Ex-Sm(ECO/SSCO)/Disabled Defence Service Personnel : 40%
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website along with required documents on or before 18 April 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :-Click here
Apply Link :-Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.