Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2022-Apply Online Mechanical Assistant, JCB Operator, More Vacancies| Diploma-ITI-10th-7th | Last Date: 23 December 2022 |
Oil Palm India Limited was established in the year 1977 with the objective of propagating oil palm cultivation in the country and more particularly in Kerala. From 1983 onwards the Company started functioning as a joint venture of the Government of Kerala and Government of India with share participation of 51% and 49% respectively.
The paid-up share capital of the company is Rs.11.78 Crores.Oil Palm India Limited has got a total planted area of 3646 Hect. of plantation spread over in three estates viz. Yeroor, Chithara and Kulathupuzha in Kollam District, Kerala. The total employee strength is about 750.
|Oil Palm India Limited
|· Boiler Attendant
· Mechanical Assistant
· Fitter (Machinist)
· Weigh Bridge Operator
· Boiler Operator
· JCB Operator
· Plant Operator
|· 18 Years & below 36 Years of age as on 01.01.2022.
· Age & Experience will be relaxed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc, where ever applicable, as per Government directives
Total Vacancies:- Various Posts
Salary:- Rs.19207 to 27609/- per Month
- ITI Fitter trade or equivalent
- Competency Certificate as Second Class Boiler Attendant
- ITI Certificate in Mechanical trade (Fitter/Machinist) or VHSE certificate in the equivalent trade.
- Two years experience in mechanical field from an Institution registered under a statutory body.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Valid Wireman license and Supervisory certificate from Chief Electrical Inspectorate, Kerala.
- Three years experience from an institution registered under the Companies Act/ statutory body
- ITI Certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE
- Three years experience as Mill Wright Fitter in aligning and assembling rotating equipments and machinery, in fabrication and assembly of stationary equipment from an institution registered under a statutory body
- ITI certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
- Three years experience in operation and maintenance of machine tools like centre lathe, shaping machine, etc. and have experience in maintenance of mechanical equipments from a firm registered under a Statutory Body
- ITI certificate in welding trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
- Three years experience in quality welding jobs such as High Pressure Process Equipments, Piping, Pressure Vessels, Critical Component etc from an institution registered under the Companies Act / Statutory body.
Weigh Bridge Operator:
- Diploma in Computer application with six months duration from an institution recognized by Govt. of Kerala
- Two years experience in Computer application from a statutory body.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Competency certificate as First class Boiler Attender.
- Three years experience in operating Boiler of not less than 8 Ton/Hour from an institution registered under Companies Act / a statutory body.
- Pass in std VII
- Must possess driving license of at least three years standing with endorsement for driving Heavy Duty Vehicles (Both Heavy Goods & Heavy Passenger Vehicles) and Drivers Badge.
- License to drive excavators and three years experience in operating Excavators involving road/earthwork in government / quasi government undertaking or in recognised firm.
- Medical Fitness:- Ear – Hearing should be perfect Eye – Distant Vision – 6/6 snellen Near vision:0.5 snellen, Colour vision – Normal, Night Blindness – NIL Muscles & Joints – No paralysis and all joints with free movements Nervous system – perfectly normal, free from any Infectious disease
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institution.
- Three years experience in operation and production from a firm registered under the Kerala Co-operative Societies Act 1969 or The Societies Registration Act 1860 or The Travancore Cochin Literary, Scientific Charitable Societies Registration Act 1955 or The Companies Act 1956 or any Institution, Firm or Company which has a legal entity under any law for the time being in force or SSI units registered with the Industrial Development Commissioner or Industrial Institutions where in Government have investments
Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment Selection Process:- Selection based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walk in interview.
Important Dates:- Last Date: 23 December 2022
Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment How to Apply:- All Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through Postal on or before 23 December 2022.
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech
|10th. 12th Whatsup Group
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.