NWDA Recruitment 2023-Apply Online| 40 Posts| 12th-ITI- Diploma-Degree | Last Date: 17th April 2023.
The National Water Development Agency (NWDA), was set up in July 1982 as Autonomous Society under the societies registration act 1860, to carry out the water balance and other studies on a scientific and realistic basis for optimum utilization of water resources of the Peninsular river system for preparation of feasibility reports and thus to give concrete shape to Peninsular river development component of National perspective plan prepared by Central Water Commission and the then Ministry of Irrigation (now Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation(DoWR, RD& GR)). In the year 1990, NWDA was also entrusted with the task of Himalayan Component of National Perspective Plan. In 2006, it was decided that NWDA will explore the feasibility of intra-states links and to take up the work for preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) of river link proposals under National Perspective Plan (NPP).
The functions of NWDA were further modified vide MoWR resolution dated 19.05.2011 to undertake the work of preparation of DPRs of intra-State links. Recently on 7th Oct, 2016 the functions of NWDA were further modified to undertake implementation of ILR projects and completion of water resources projects under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY) and to act as a repository of borrowed fund or loan from Banks / other institutions for the execution of projects.
|Organization Name||National Water Development Agency|
|Organization Website||www. nwda.gov.in|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Total Vacancies:- 40 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 13 Post
- Junior Accounts Officer: 1 Post
- Draftsman Grade-III: 6 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 7 Post
- Stenographer Grade – II: 9 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/- pm
- Junior Accounts Officer: Rs.35400/- to Rs.112400/- pm
- Draftsman Grade-III: Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/- pm
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/- pm
- Stenographer Grade – II: 25500/- to Rs.81100/- pm
Qualification:- 12th-ITI- Diploma-Degree
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Junior Accounts Officer:
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute. ii) Three year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
- ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsman ship (Civil) from a recognized Institution /University.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized University.
Stenographer Grade – II:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
NWDA Recruitment Selection Process:-
- Merit Basis
- General,OBC,EWS fees: Rs 890/-
- SC,ST,PWD fees: Nil
NWDA Recruitment Important Dates:-
- Online Start Submitted Application Date:- 26th March 2023.
- Online Submitted Application Last Date: 17th April 2023.
How to Apply:- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17th April 2023.
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.