NIEPID Recruitment 2023-Apply Now| 66 Posts| 12th, 10th, B.Com | Last Date: 28th April 2023.
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Formerly National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped) established in the year 1984 at Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad (TS) is an Autonomous Body under the administrative control of Deparment of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
(Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India. NIEPID (Formely NIMH) is dedicated to provide quality services to Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) in the National interest.
|Organization Name||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities|
|Organization Website||www. niepid.nic.in|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Total Vacancies:- 66 Posts
Salary:- AS Per Govt. Rules
Qualification:- 12th, 10th, B.Com
Lecturer in Speech Pathology and Audiology:
- Sc. in Audiology and Speech Therapy. 2. Two years teaching research or therapy experience in rehabilitation of hearing handicapped.
- Degree of a recognized University. 2.At least 5 years’ experience as Section Officer (Audit & Accounts), Jr. Accounts Officer, Civil Accounts Officer in Central Govt./ autonomous body/ Public Undertaking, etc.
- SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent examination 2. Typewriting (English) 40 W.P.M3. Shorthand (English) 100 W.P.M.
- Com Minimum three years of experience in independently handling Establishment matters, Accounts/Cash of which minimum one year experience in Government or Semi Government Establishments.
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or University2. A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual type writer OR A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an Average of 5 key.
NIEPID Recruitment Selection Process:-
- Written Exam
- Merit Basis
- All fees: Rs.500/-
- SC,ST,Women,PH fees: Nil
NIEPID Recruitment Important Dates:-
- Online Start Submitted Application Date:- 28th March 2023
- Online Submitted Application Last Date: 28th April 2023.
How to Apply:- candidates in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability, etc. the Director, NIEPID, Manovikas nagar, Secunderabad-500009 on or before 28th April 2023.
Official Notification & Apply Link:- Click here
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.