Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 –Apply Online Trade Apprentice | 275 Posts | 10th/ ITI Pass | Last Date: 02 January 2022
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and
administrative control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy).He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam|
|Age Limit||Candidates born on or before 02 May 2009 shall be eligible for applying apprenticeship training batch 2023-24|
Total Vacancies:- 275
- Electronics Mechanic – 36 Posts
- Fitter – 33 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 33 Posts
- Carpenter – 27 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 23 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 23 Posts
- Electrician – 21 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 15 Posts
- Machinist -12 Post
- Painter (General) – 12 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 10 Posts
- Foundryman – 05 Posts
Salary:- Not Disclosed
- SSC / Matric / Std X 50% (aggregate
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) 65% (aggregate)
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Selection Process:-
- Selection Process. Shortlisting of candidates for issue of call letters will be undertaken based on marks secured in SSC/ Matriculation/ Class 10 exam and ITI marks, in a ratio of 70:30 and a merit list will be drawn up. Call letters for appearing in written examination will be sent to the shortlisted applicants in the ratio of 1:5 against existing vacancies in each trade and category to maintain reservation quota as per existing guidelines.
- Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks. Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades. Interview is based on the technical skills of the candidates in respective trade. Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination.
How to Apply:- All Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 02 January 2022
Official Notification& Apply Link:- Click here
Registration Link:- Click here
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.