Larsen & Toubro Walk In Interview 2023 | Trainee | ITI- Diploma Pass | 14th Oct to 15th Oct 2023.
L&T Construction & Mining Machinery is part of the highly successful L&T Group, and engaged in marketing and servicing of a wide range of equipment, deployed in the core sectors of the economy. We have been a leading manufacturer of hydraulic excavators in the Indian market for over three decades. Over the years, we have introduced cutting-edge technology to the Indian market, while meeting high standards of safety, reliability and productivity.
L&T is the authorized distributor of Komatsu Limited, Japan, for the Indian market. The product portfolio includes Dozers, Rear Dumpers, Hydraulic Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Motor Graders and Wheel Dozers. The range varies from small, medium to large-size excavators for varied applications.
|Company Name||Larsen & Toubro Limited|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Secunderabad ,Telangana, Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka|
Salary:- Not Disclosed
Larsen & Toubro Walk In Interview Qualification:-
- Experience: 2 to 6 years. Full-time Diploma Engineer with experience in building construction using mechanised construction techniques. Should have a track-record of strong execution capabilities in high-rise towers. Preferred: hands-on experience in (a) concreting, formworks, reinforcement (b) finishing and interior works (c) planning / scheduling.
- Experience:2 to 6 Years. Full time Diploma Engineering having experience in use of System Formwork such as Wall Formwork, Climbing Formworks, Modular Formwork, Automatic Climbing Formwork for high rise building, Aluminum formwork, Tunnel Formwork, Slip Form, and other advanced formwork systems.
- Experience: 5 to 10 Years. ITI qualified candidates having experience in execution of formwork systems: System formwork for walls, columns, slabs or Aluminum formwork or Slip form for cement plants.
Safety (EHS) Engineer:
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years. Full Time Diploma Engineers (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) with Diploma in Industrial Safety / NEBOSH IGC from approved institutes, experienced in building construction and handling EHS Management functions in construction projects.
QA/ QC Engineer (Civil):
- Experience: 2-6 Years. Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering having in-depth experience in QA in buildings construction projects. Should have expertise in developing contract-specific quality plans, implementing through training and inspection of permanent works, verification / inspection / testing of incoming materials as per quality plan, relevant standards, setting up and monitoring QC lab at site, performing internal audits as per ISO 9001.
Plant & Machinery Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile):
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years. Full Time Diploma Engineers or ITI Maintenance Foreman in installation, operation and maintenance of construction equipment like heavy-duty tower crane with latest computerized technology, batching plant from 30m3 to 200m3 capacity with micro-processor control or command – Alcon control system, concrete pump for high-rise buildings, boom placers, crawler cranes up to 200t capacity, sensor paver, asphalt plant 200t fully computerized, power generators up to 1000 KVA, air compressors, hydraulic piling rigs, etc.
- Experience: 2-6 Years. Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering having in-depth filed expertise in micro detailing of finishes / interior fit outs for buildings, architectural solutions to project construction from concept to completion stages, IS Codes / International standards, Statutory regulations, emerging trends in architecture,
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years. Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with experience in execution/project management of MEP works like Air Conditioning, Electrical, Fire Protection for buildings. The candidate shall be conversant with international codes & standards.
Workmen Mobilization Expert:
- Any graduate and preferably MBA in IR, must have 20 + years’ experience in workmen mobilization in Construction industries especially in Residential & Commercial, having capacity to mobilize more than 10K workmen through subcontractors for CSR work.
Larsen & Toubro Walk In Interview Details:-
- Date: 14th Oct to 15th Oct 2023
- Time: 09.30 Am to 04.30 Pm
- Venue: Larsen & Toubro Limited, 19, 2nd Floor, Kumara Krupa Road Bengaluru – 560001 (Landmark – Opposite Janardhan Hotel, Near Sivananda Circle) from 9.30am to 4.00pm (both the dates)
Official Notification:- Click here
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10th. 12th Whatsup Group||Click here|
Note:- All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors.While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.