JSSC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online| 1551 Posts| ITI, Diploma Pass | Last Date: 24th June 2023.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) has been constituted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 (Jharkhand Act 16, 2008) which was published vide Gazette notification no. 829 dt. 6 December 2008 of Jharkhand Government. The Act was amended by Jharkhand Act 03,2011 and Jharkhand Act 19,2011; published vide Gazette notification nos. 153 dt. 24 February 2011 and 687 dt. 11 October 2011 respectively.
JSSC JE Recruitment
Initially The Office of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was located at Dhurwa, Ranchi, till 01-08-2016. Since the accommodation fell short of the actual requirements of the Commission, its office was shifted to Kalinagar, Chaay Bagan, Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010 of which foundation stone was laid by then Hon’ble Chief Minister, Shri Hemant Soren and Later was inaugurated on 02.08.2016 by Hon’ble Chief Minsiter, Shri Raghuvar Das.
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Organization Website||www. jssc.nic.in|
|Job Location||Jharkhand, India|
|Age Limit & Age Relaxation||
JSSC JE Recruitment Total Vacancies:- 1551 Posts
- Street light inspector: 55 Post
- Pipeline inspector: 16 Post
- Junior Engineer, Mechanical: 26 Post
- Junior Engineer, Electrical: 223 Post
- Junior Engineer, Civil: 46 Post
JSSC JE Recruitment Salary:-
- Street light inspector: Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/- pm
- Pipeline inspector: Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 63200/- pm
- Junior Engineer Mechanical: Rs. 35400/- pm to Rs. 112400/- pm
- Junior Engineer, Electrical: Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/- pm
- Junior Engineer, Civil: Rs. 35400/- pm to Rs. 112400/- pm
JSSC JE Recruitment Qualification:- ITI, Diploma Pass
Street light inspector:
- Diploma, ITI Pass Electrical Trade
- ITI Plumbing trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Junior Engineer, Mechanical:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Junior Engineer, Electrical:
- Electrical Institute Diploma in Candidates having higher technical qualifications in the concerned branch will also be eligible.
Junior Engineer, Civil:
- Diploma in Candidates having higher technical qualifications in the concerned branch will also be eligible to apply.
JSSC JE Recruitment Selection Process:-
- Written Exam
JSSC JE Recruitment Application Fees:-
- Other fees: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST fees: 50/-
JSSC JE Recruitment Important Dates:-
- Online Start Submitted Application Date: 25th May 2023.
- Online Submitted Application Last Date: 24th June 2023.
How to Apply:- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 24th June 2023.
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.