InStem Recruitment 2022 for Engineer/Senior Technical Officer | Any Degree/Diploma | 09 Posts | Last Date: 15 July 2022 |
InStem Recruitment :
Research at inStem addresses complex problems in areas of cell-differentiation and tissue regeneration using human pluripotent cells, examines clinical manifestations of diseases that can potentially be treated by stem cells, models human diseases using stem cells, uses model organisms to address fundamental questions in regenerative biology, develops platforms to interrogate signaling pathways with new chemical entities, and finally, develops tools that will help to better understand the biology driving stem cells and eventually treat disease states.
Research is carried out by groups who work on tightly-knit themes, crossing boundaries and developing new approaches to address questions larger than the expertise of the individual laboratory.
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Organisation Name :- Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine
Position / No. Of Post :- 09
- Senior Engineer: 01 Post
- Engineer: 02 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Clerk: 01 Post
Qualification / Experience :-
- BE/B-Tech in relevant field with minimum 15 years of experience in execution/maintenance of electrical installations/civil works/ computational clusters in research establishment.
- BE/B-Tech in relevant field with minimum 8-10 years of experience in maintenance of large installation for institutes/industry where the Research & Scientific work is carried out.
Senior Technical Officer:
- BE/B-Tech in relevant field with minimum 5 years’ experience in maintenance of large installation for institutes/industry where the Research & Scientific work is carried out.
- BE/B-Tech with minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Engineering and 1-2 years of experience in maintenance of large installation for institutes/industry where the Research & Scientific work is carried out.
- Science graduate or Diploma in Lab Technician with minimum experience of 2 years in reputed institution preferably Research establishment.
Graduate in any discipline and knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications
Age Limit :-
- Senior Engineer – 50 years
- Engineer – 40 years
- Senior Technical Officer – 40 years
- Technical Assistant – 35 years
- Lab Technician – 30 years
- Clerk – 30 years
Salary :- Level 3 – 13
Job Location :- Bangalore
Selection Process InStem Recruitment :-
- The selection process will consist of: Tier-I (Computer Based Test/Preliminary interview); and Tier-II (Interview/Trade/Skill Test, Wherever applicable)
- For the Post codes 09/22, 10/22 ,11/22, 12/22 & 18/22(Technical Assistant, Lab Technician & Clerk) the selection process will be through Written and Skill Test.
- For the Post codes 05/22 ,06/22, 07/22 & 08/22 (Senior Engineer, Engineer & Senior Technical Officer), the selection process will be through two stage interview or through Written Test & Interview.
- The Tier -I (Computer Based Test) will consist of Objective Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)/Descriptive questions. The Score of Tier-I (Written Test) may be normalized as per requirement. Tier-II (Trade/Skill Test) wherever applicable, will be qualifying in nature. The merit list would be based on the scores obtained in the Computer Based Test.
Application Fee :-
- Pay Level 10 & Above – Rs.500/-
- Pay Level 9 & below – Rs.200/-
How to Apply InStem Recruitment 2022 :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above positions through online on the official website of InStem given below on or before 15 July 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.