IIT Roorkee Walk in Interview 2022 –Apply | Project Attendant /Lab Technician | ITI Pass |Last Date Interview: 26th December 2022
Indian Institute Of Technology’ Roorkee has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant The educational qualification should be Diploma There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 26 January 2021.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
See More Details official Notification Indian Institute Of Technology’ Roorkee Recruitment 2022The academic activities of the Institute are spread over three campuses 365 acres campus at Roorkee, 25 acres campus at Saharanpur and 10 acres campus of Greater Noida Extension Centre at Greater Noida. The Institute offers several undergraduate programmes leading to Bachelor’s degree in different disciplines of engineering, technology and architecture, Integrated dual-degree programmes
|Organization Name||Indian Institute Of Technology’ Roorkee|
|Positions||Project Attendant /Lab Technician|
|Job Location||Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India|
Experience:- 1-2 years of practical experience in a shop/lab/company in similar areas
Qualification:- ITI in Motor Mechanic Trade/ Certificate course in Motor mechanic Driving License of Light Motor Vehicle
IIT Roorkee Walk in Interview Selection Process:-
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original/degree(s)/certificates(s) and experience certificates(s) at the time of interview for verification.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview
IIT Roorkee Walk in Interview Details:-
- Date:- 26 December 2022
- Time:- 03:00.PM
- Venue:- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Room 134, Mechanical Engg. Deptt.
How to Apply:- Candidates desiring to appear for the interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of principal investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of interview
Official Notification:- Click here
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.