HSPCB Recruitment 2022 for Environmental Engineer, Assistant Junior | B.E / B.Tech/ Bachelor/ Diploma | Last Date: 20 May 2022 |
HSPCB Recruitment : The Haryana State Pollution Control Board was constituted in the year 1974 vide Haryana Government Notification No. 3677-P.W. IV (4) 74/33298 dated 19.09.1974, after the enactment of Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 to preserve the wholesomeness of water. Subsequently, with the enactment of other environmental laws the responsibility to implement the provisions of such laws was also entrusted to the Haryana State Pollution Control Board in the State of Haryana.
HSPCB Recruitment 2022
In order to have uniform laws, all over the country for broad environmental issues endangering the health & safety of our people as well as of our flora and fauna and also to check environmental degradation, the Parliament of India has enacted the following laws:
Organisation Name :- Haryana State Pollution Control Board
Position / No. Of Post :- 85
- Environmental Engineer – 16 Posts
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – 45 Posts
- Junior Environmental Engineer – 24 Posts
Qualification/ Experience :-
- Masters in Engineering in first division in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering with at least Seven years’ experience in the Central Pollution Control Board or any equivalent post in Government. OR Regular full time Bachelor in Engineering in first division in Civil/ Environmental/ Chemical Engineering with at least Nine years experience in the Central Pollution Control Board or any equivalent post in Government.
Assistant Environmental Engineer:
- Bachelor in Engineering in first division in Civil Chemical / Environmental Engineering from recognized university/ institute working on equivalent post in any Department of State Government.
Junior Environmental Engineer:
- Qualification and Experience: Three years’ Diploma in first division in Civil I ChemicalEnvironmental Engineering with at least Three years of service with an unblemished record.
Age Limit :- Not Specified
- Environmental Engineer – Level-11 Rs. 67700- 191000
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: Level-9 Rs 53100- 167800
- Junior Environmental Engineer: Level-6 Rs. 35400- 112400
Job Location :- Panchkula
Selection Process :- Selection will be based on deputation Basis
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply
- Applications of only such officials/candidates will be considered which are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with
- Bio Data in the Performa
- Attested copies of ACRs of the last five years and
- Certificate to the effect that they are clear from vigilance/disciplinary angle, integrity certificate and a statement showing major/minor penalties imposed in last 10 years, if any.
- The last date for submission of applications shall be 20 May, 2022.
- No application received after the due date shall be entertained
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details Application Form:- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.