Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023-Apply Online|130 Posts| 12th, ITI, Graduate, Diploma | Last Date: 15th March 2023
The Gauhati High Court as of today emerged from the High Court of Assam. On 9th September 1947, the Assam Legislative Assembly adopted a resolution that a High Court be established for the Province of Assam.
In exercise of power conferred by sub-section (1) of section 229 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adopted by the Indian Provincial Constitution (Amendment) Order, 1948, the Governor General of India was pleased to promulgate on 1st March, 1948 the Assam High Court Order, 1948, establishing the High Court of Assam with effect from 5th April, 1948, for the then Province of Assam.
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
Total Vacancies:- 130 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II: 34 Post
- Stenographer Grade III: 96 Post
- Stenographer Grade II: Rs.22000 to 97,000/- pm
- Stenographer Grade III: Rs.14000 to 60,500/- pm
Qualification:- 12th, ITI,Graduate, Diploma
Stenographer Grade II:
- must be a graduate from a UGC recognized University as on the date of advertisement. (ii) Should possess a Diploma/Certificate Stenography/Shorthand from in ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
Stenographer Grade III:
- who has passed H.S. Board/Council/University as on the date of advertisement. 11) Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Selection Process:-
- Written test
- Merit Basis
- General/OBC fees: 300/-
- SC/ST fees: 150/-
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Important Dates:-
- Online Start Submitted Application Date:- 28th February 2023
- Online Submitted Application Last Date: 15th March 2023
How to Apply:- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 15th March 2023.
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.