CMOH Recruitment 2023-Apply Online| 29 Posts| Graduate, 10th
| Last Date: 17th April 2023.
CMOH Recruitment 2023.The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State.
State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health|
|Organization Website||www. wbhealth.gov.in|
|Job Location||Cooch Behar, West Bengal|
|CMOH Recruitment Age Limit||
CMOH Recruitment Total Vacancies:- 29 Posts
- Medical Social Worker: 1 Posts
- Hospital Attendant: 1 Posts
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 12 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 3 Posts
- Community Health Assistant: 1 Posts
- Medical Social Worker: Rs. 18.000/- pm
- Hospital Attendant: Rs. 10.000/- pm
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: Rs. 18.000/- pm
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 25.000/- pm
- Community Health Assistant: Rs. 13.000/- pm
CMOH Recruitment Qualification:- Graduate, 10th
Medical Social Worker:
- Graduate degree (B.A/B.SC/B.Com) from any recognized university 2.One year diploma in computer application from any reputed organization.
- Madhyamik or Class X with at least 2 years working experience in a hospital.
Multi Rehabilitation Worker:
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy with at least 2 Yrs of working experience in a hospital.
- Candidates should have completed GNM course from Indian Nursing Council/West Bengal Nursing Council OR Candidate should have completed B.Sc Nursing Course > The candidate must be registered under WBNC > Registration certificate from WBNC or provisional certificate from WBNC must be enclosed in the application > Candidate should have proficiency in local language. Candidates must be a permanent resident of West Bengal > Reservation roster is not applicable for.
Community Health Assistant:
- The candidate have passed ANM course from the Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council OR Must have passed GNM course from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and be registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council. > Should be proficient in Bengali and permanent resident of Cooch Behar District.
CMOH Recruitment Selection Process:-
- Merit Basis
CMOH Recruitment Application Fees:-
- Unreserved Category fee: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Category fee: Rs. 50/-
CMOH Recruitment Important Dates:-
- Online Start Submitted Application Date:- 31st March 2023.
- Online Submitted Application Last Date: 17th April 2023.
How to Apply:- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17th April 2023.
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.