BARC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online|4374 Posts| 12th, Diploma, M.Sc, BE, B.Tech, B.Sc | Last Date: 22th May 2023.
BARC Recruitment 2023.Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived the Nuclear Program in India. Dr Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out nuclear science research in 1945. To intensify the effort to exploit nuclear energy for the benefit of the nation, Dr Bhabha established the Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay (AEET) in January 1954 for multidisciplinary research program essential for the ambitious nuclear program of India. After the sad demise of Bhabha in 1966, AEET was renamed Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Dr. Bhabha established the BARC Training School to cater to the manpower needs of the expanding atomic energy research and development program. In Bhabha’s own words “When Nuclear Energy has been successfully applied for power production in, say a couple of decades from now, India will not have to look abroad for its experts but will find them ready at hand”. Dr Bhabha emphasized on self-reliance in all the fields of nuclear science and engineering.
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Organization Website||www. barc.gov.in|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Age Limit & Age Relaxation||
BARC Recruitment Total Vacancies:- 4374 Posts
- Technical Officer/C: 181 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B: 7 Posts
- Technician/B: 24 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I: 1216 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I I: 2946 Posts
BARC Recruitment Salary:-
- Technical Officer/C: Rs.56.100/- pm
- Scientific Assistant/B: Rs.35.400/- pm
- Technician/B: Rs.21.700/- pm
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I: Rs.26.000/- pm
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I I: Rs.22.000/- pm
BARC Recruitment Qualification:- 12th, Diploma, M.Sc, BE, B.Tech, B.Sc
- Sc (Bio-Science/Life Science/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology) M.Sc. (Chemistry) M.Sc. (Physics) BE/B.Tech. (Architecture) BE/B.Tech. (Chemical) BE/B.Tech. (Civil) BE/B.Tech. (Computer Science / Computer Engg. / Computer Science & Engg.). BE/B.Tech. (Mechanical / Drilling) BE/B.Tech. (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics) BE/B.Tech. (Electronics / Electronics & Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Controls / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunication) BE/B.Tech. (Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation) BE/B.Tech. (Mechanical) BE/B.Tech. (Metallurgy & Materials / Metallurgical & Materials / Materials / Metallurgical) BE/B.Tech. (Mining).
- Sc. (Food Technology/ Home Science / Nutrition).
- SSC PLUS Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate.
Stipendiary Trainee Category I:
- Sc. (Biochemistry / Bio Science / Life Science / Biology) OR B.Sc. in Allied Biological Sciences B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Chemistry as major subject and Physics/Mathematics /Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subjects OR B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage
B.Sc. (Physics) with Physics as major subject and Chemistry/Mathematics/ Statistics/Biology as subsidiary subjects OR B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR B.Sc. PLUS One year Diploma in Computer Science B.Sc. (Agriculture) B.Sc. (Horticulture) Diploma (Chemical) Diploma (Electrical) Diploma (Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication) TR-10 Electronics & Instrumentation 8 2 20 7 22 59Diploma (Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control) Diploma (Mechanical) Diploma (Metallurgy) Diploma (Architecture) Diploma (Civil) Diploma (Automobile) Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% and One yeaDiploma / Certificate Course in Industrial Safety OR B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and One year Diploma / Certificate Course in Industrial Safety.
Stipendiary Trainee Category I I:
- SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade Certificate* in respective trade HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 60% marks in aggregate HSC (Science) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate Plus 2 years Diploma recognized by Dental Council of India.
BARC Recruitment Selection Process:-
- Merit Basis
- Skill test
BARC Recruitment Application Fees:-
- Technical Officer/C: 500
- Scientific Assistant/B:150
- Technician/B (Other):100
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Other):150
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Other):100
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women fee: Nil
BARC Recruitment Important Dates:-
- Online Start Submitted Application Date:- 24th April 2023.
- Online Submitted Application Last Date: 22th May 2023.
How to Apply:- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 22th May 2023.
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Link:- Click here
|Whatsapp Group B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech|
|10+2 Graduate Whatsapp Group|
|ITI-Diploma Jobs (Telegram Group)|
Disclaimer:- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.